Sausage of the Month: Kettle Range Hot Dogs
We’ve officially hit the half way mark of winter! And we want to celebrate by bringing back our famous Kettle Range hot dogs. Just because it’s still a bit chilly for grilling doesn’t mean we have to miss out on these house-made specialties. Stay warm indoors and try this delicious twist on the classic corn dog.
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten
1 cup milk
1/4cup canola oil
1 can green chilis
1 package Kettle Range Hot Dogs
½ cup Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners.
- Dice Kettle Range hot dogs into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add egg, oil and milk; stir gently to combine.
- Add diced hot dogs, green chilis and cheddar cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cooked through.