Corn Dog in a Cup
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten
1/4cup canola oil
1 can green chilis
1 package Kettle Range Hot Dogs
½ cup Cheddar Cheese
1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners.
- Dice Kettle Range hot dogs into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add egg, oil and milk; stir gently to combine.
- Add diced hot dogs, green chilis and cheddar cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cooked through.