Crock Pot Smoked Sausage with Potatoes and Cabbage
- 2 pounds red-skinned potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 small to medium cabbage (coarsely chopped)
- 1 pound Smoked Beef Polish
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Arrange sliced potatoes in the bottom of a 4-to 7-quart slow cooker.
- Drizzle with the butter and sprinkle with about half of the salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Toss to coat the potatoes and then add the cabbage and onions.
- Sprinkle with remaining seasonings and then top with sausage
- Add apple cider and apple juice
- Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low or 3 to 4 hours on high.
- Serve and enjoy!