Low Carb Cauliflower and Sausage Roast
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. smoked beef polish
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sausage and cook until well-browned. Remove from skillet and set aside on a plate. Reserve pan drippings.
- In pan drippings, add the cauliflower florets, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add onion, garlic, salt and pepper and cook 5 minutes. Keep covered.
- Return the sausage to the pan and heat through.
From The Spruce Eats
Write a Comment